- 6-String banjo: This 6-string banjo is tuned similarly to a standard guitar and is perfect for those who want to cross over from playing the guitar to the banjo. Guitar players will enjoy the rich sounds the banjo creates while playing chords that are familiar to them. This banjo features six chrome plated closed geared tuners.
- Premium craftsmanship: Crafted from the finest woods, with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, mahogany neck, closed back mahogany resonator, as well as a laurel fretboard, this beautiful 6-string banjo from Jameson is exceptional.
- High-quality design: Jameson’s banjo features a Remo Weatherking drum head, a 5/8-inch maple ebony bridge, a chrome plated armrest, an adjustable tailpiece and truss rod. Also, designed with a removable resonator allowing you to play the banjo both open and closed back.
- Beautiful tone: The design behind this banjo and the chosen materials enable it to produce an eloquent, rich tone. It offers distinctive and beautiful sound characteristics, perfect for playing bluegrass, clawhammer, folk, country, and rock tunes.
- Sold as a package: Included with this 6-string banjo is a deluxe 15mm padded gig bag for secure carrying and storage. In addition, this guitar case is designed with a front pocket, backpack shoulder straps, and a carrying handle.
The banjo is known for its iconic, classically Americana sound, producing rich melodies and songs that instantly transport the listener to fields of Kentucky bluegrass. The 6-string banjo is tuned similarly to that of a standard guitar, making this banjo perfect for guitar players looking to take up the banjo without having to learn a new instrument. For a student, beginning musician, an intermediate banjo player, or even an advanced musician, this is an excellent banjo to strum on. This beautiful, well-crafted 6-string banjo from Jameson Guitars is a must-have for anyone interested in playing folk, country, clawhammer, bluegrass, and similar eclectic types of rock music. It is a stunning, banjo with 24 chrome-plated brackets. It features a closed solid back mahogany resonator and is crafted with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell and mahogany neck. Additionally, it has a 5/8-inch maple ebony bridge and a laurel fretboard, which add to its pleasant acoustic sound and tone. It has a top-quality Remo head, an adjustable truss rod, a chrome armrest, and a hinged tailpiece. Included with the banjo is a deluxe 15mm gig bag to keep your instrument safe when carrying or in transport. It is designed with a carry handle, backpack shoulder straps, and a storage pocket for added convenience.